Come on down! Join us for our weekly Community Cookout!
Every Thursday (weather permitting).
6pm – 8pm
Outdoors, at the Front Street Oven in Robie Tufts Park, Wolfville
About this event
Please “Register” so we know how much dough to make. BYO pizza toppings.
About Front Street Community Oven Cookouts
- cookouts happen every Thursday night from 6:00pm-8:00pm until October
- explore new foods cooked in a wood-fired oven
- celebrate good food
- make new friends and eat together community.
- each week will have a theme
Theme this Week:
Wood Fired Pizza – We will provide the pizza dough.
What to bring:
- Your favourite pizza toppings, sauce, and cheese
- anything else you’d like try cooking/baking in the oven for dinner
- anything you want to eat or drink with your pizza (eg. salad, tea etc.)
- anything else you may need to enjoy a meal at the oven ( including plates, bowls, knives and cutting boards if needed, a picnic blanket, etc.)
This week there will only be 20 spots available to ensure there is enough space for everyone to try rolling out and baking pizzas. We invite you to offer a donation to help cover costs.
Please “Register” so we know how much dough to make.
Hope to see you this week!
Caroline & Duncan